Transparency is a great virtue. We(5Features.com) know it and believe that it matters to our business. It is an essential component of our company’s success. So, read Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy of 5Features.com first. And get an outline, how we practice transparency to create a culture of trust with our team and users like you.
We know the importance of the protection of intellectual properties. So, we respect our user’s intellectual properties. And we also expect them to respect our intellectual properties as well.
We are serious about copyright infringement. If you believe any materials of this website infringe your copyright, then you may request us to remove those materials. To do this, you need to submit us a good faith infringement notification via our contact form or by sending us a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will respond to your copyright infringement notices with applicable law.
But under the section of 512(C)(3) of DMCA, your written DMCA notices must have to comply with all below sets forth of information. Otherwise, it may not be effective.
Notifications of Infringement
- If you are a copyright owner, we need your electronic or physical signature.
- Notify us if the identification of the copyrighted work infringed your copyright.
- Identification of the infringing materials needs to remove, and please submit us the associate URL of that page.
- Please share your adequate information like your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address to contact you.
- As a complaining party, if you have a good faith belief that we used any material of yours as a copyright owner. Please, send us a notice of claimed infringement.
- Notify us if the information in the written copyright infringement notification is accurate. And if you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner under penalty of perjury.
Please think carefully before sending us a copyright claim if you are not the actual rights holder. Because under section 512(f) of the DMCA, if you knowingly or materially misrepresent certain information in the notification of infringement, you may be liable and provide damage penalties with costs and attorney fees.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We are serious about copyright infringement issues. And we consider the repeat infringer issue as an urgent case. So, if any user violates our internal repeat infringer policy, we may permanently terminate or disable their user accounts.
5Features.com Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy Changes and Amendments
We(5Features.com) reserve the right to modify or edit this policy. We also have a right to amend its terms related to this website, services, and offers at any time.
This policy will be effective until we posted an updated version of this website. If we change anything in the future, then we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.
This DMCA policy page was last updated on October 18, 2020.